Welcome to Mary Lou's Sitting Room

Hello! You are entering the world of Mary Lou...hope you have fun here! I created this blog to be a place of refuge in the storm, inspiration in the fog, light in the darkness, and hope for your life. I love to encourage people and have fun-I hope you will find this true as you visit me here. I plan on writing about all types of subjects, because I am interested in all the good things God has made, so hang on for the ride~! I love to sew and also cook...hence the name..

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday's Word

 Good Wednesday morning! 

I read Psalm 25 this morning...I recommend reading the whole thing, it's a great prayer to pray! Here are a few excerpts..."To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul; in You I trust, O my God...


 v 4"Show me Your ways, O Lord, teach me
Your paths; guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long. Remember, O Lord, Your great mercy and love, for they are from of old. Remember not the sins of my youth and my rebellious ways;
according to Your love remember me, for You are good, O Lord. Good and upright is the Lord, therefore He instructs sinners in His way. All the ways of the Lord are loving and faithful for those who keep the demands of His covenant. For the sake of Your Name, O Lord, forgive my iniquity, though it is great....my eyes are ever on the Lord, for only He will release my feet from the snare...guard my life and rescue me; let me not be put to shame, for I take refuge in You."

 Thank Him today for the gift of life....

Go forth from this day encouraged in the knowledge that God created you and created nature to make you smile...He loves you, He is listening when you call on Him...He is there, so be still & know...

No comments:

Post a Comment