Welcome to Mary Lou's Sitting Room

Hello! You are entering the world of Mary Lou...hope you have fun here! I created this blog to be a place of refuge in the storm, inspiration in the fog, light in the darkness, and hope for your life. I love to encourage people and have fun-I hope you will find this true as you visit me here. I plan on writing about all types of subjects, because I am interested in all the good things God has made, so hang on for the ride~! I love to sew and also cook...hence the name..

Monday, February 6, 2012

Tuesday Tots

Babies...God's gifts to us...what creatures of delight! What joys they bring us day after day....what a


blessing to watch them as they grow and change and discover new abilities and the world around them.  I love babies...I adore toddlers. I never tire of watching their expressive faces.
I hope you are blessed as you
look at these little faces of heaven's creative genius.




Thank God for the gift of life, for babies and their innocence and pray that He protects them from harm and abuse.
And may each one discover God's pure love and grace for themselves.

Is there anything better than cuddling up with a newborn in your arms?


Not much can make a day brighter than a child's smile or fill the very air around us with pure joy as the laughter of a little child...




May we all enjoy the simple things in life as they do
and have the faith of a child...coming to God easily, unafraid, trusting....

No comments:

Post a Comment